Monday, October 31, 2005

Building An Opt-In List Is Easy...No Seriously, It Is.

A good friend of mine by the name of Mike Filsaime told me that the secret to making money via internet marketing is from building a list. He said, and I believe it, that you can make $1 per month for every email address that you get. It doesn't sound like much, but it adds up after a while.

I'm guessing that you are here because you don't have a list, but want to learn how to build one. Chances are that since you don't have a list, you probably are not making any money. Now don't take it personal or get angry with me, I was in the same position about 3 months ago. I was joining every online network marketing program under the sun and trying to promote them in traffic exchanges. You may be doing the same thing, and as we both have witnessed, you can't and won't make any money doing that. You need a list. Stop spinning your wheels and chasing your own tail, and take my free advice.

Up until July 21st, 2005, I did not have one name or email address on my personal list. Nothing. Plus I was making no money.

Let's fast forward to October 31st, 2005. I have over 1600 names on my list from people that opted in or subscribed at one of my many websites. I am not telling you this to brag, but to help you understand how easy it is to succeed at internet marketing. I know nothing compared to all of the gurus out there. I am only a few months into this whole "make money online" game.

All I urge you to do is to bookmark this page and make it one of your favorites as I will be posting something new every day or 2 teaching you how to build a massive opt-in list of subscribers. Stay tuned and best wishes.

Jason Dinner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home