Wednesday, December 07, 2005

So, You've Found Your Niche...

The last post discussed Niche Marketing and I gave you a great resource called "Niche Marketing Master Course," by Simon Hodgkinson. If for some reason, you need more info on choosing your niche, I came across another great Free resource called Niche Profits Course by Joe Cooper. It is a $97 value that he is giving away to you. And there is definitely some helpful info in his report that might fill in the gaps for you.

Click Here to get the $97 Niche Profits Course for FREE!

Now that we got this out of the way, you need to get an autoresponder. You may be asking what that is. Basically it is a database management system that you can use to build your opt-in list of subscribers which enables you to automate your follow-up/emailing process to your leads/list of subscribers. Now I am trying to help you keep your expenses to a minimum, so I will give you some links to some free autoresponders that I recommend you use.

1. Free Autobot

2. Get Response

3. Aweber : I use this one. This has the best response out of all of the autoresponders out there. Your emails will reach over 99.3% of all recipients' inboxes for their email account. You can get a free 30 day trial, but after that you have to pay. I pay for it with pleasure because I know my people are getting my emails. I don't have to wonder.

The next post will discuss what to do with your new site. Here is a hint, it's all about the squeeze page.

Regards,

Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home